Become a foodie insider on a culinary adventure through both the Sint Maarten and St. Martin sides of the island. Travel between mom-and-pop shops to sample local creations that highlight the island’s unique mix of Dutch, French, and Creole influences.
Come hungry for this food tour that treats you to a full meal, including appetizers, entrees, cocktails, and dessert. Ditch the guidebook in favor of a local host who knows just where to go to find the best flavors that the island has to offer. Your tour begins at the Amsterdam Cheese and Liquor Store.
From here, you board a coach for a ride to 4 locations to sample local specialties made by the best cooks, bakers, and bartenders on both sides of the island. As you drive, gain insight into the island’s fascinating history while you travel through cities, countryside, and beaches. Finish your tour on a sweet note with and the confidence to make restaurant recommendations like a local.
With Flavors of St. Martin the focus is on the food and drink that’s made this island a culinary icon. You’ll also have opportunities to learn about the island’s basic history, shop, take photos and sight see. It’s the best of everything St. Martin has to offer! Highlights:
- Enough food/drink for a meal eaten across several sit down restaurants
- The #1 ranked Food tour and Bus Tour in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin on Trip advisor with a 5-star average
- Narrated history of Sint Maarten/Saint Martin with experienced tour guide
- Ample photo oportunities
- Comfortable air conditioned van and light walking during tour
- See both sides of the island – Dutch and French!
Photo opportunities of the island: city, countryside and beaches