Who should consider a private tour?
Enjoy the lively sights, sounds and island flavors of Sint Maarten/Saint Martin on a private, intimate tour. We offer tours that are memorable and special. Whether you are a large family on vacation looking for something intimate and fun, or a corporation looking for a great ice breaker prior to a business conference…consider us!
Our company partner in San Juan, Puerto Rico (www.sanjuanfoodtours.com) has successfully worked with travel agents and large vendors, such as CNN, Sodexho Marriott, Pfizer, GE Money and more. Here in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin we bring the same professionalism and experience to private events as in San Juan.
Private group tours with Flavors of St.Martin Food Tours make the perfect event for:
- Corporate events
- Anniversaries & birthdays
- Adventurous travelers
- Pre/post cruise excursions
- Team-building / morale events
- Family outings
- Birthday Parties
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Cooking/culinary clubs
- New employee / intern socials
- Out of town guests
- Field trips
- Wedding weekend activity
- Bachelor / Bachelorette parties
- Bridal showers
- Work Socials/ice breakers
- Bridal and Baby showers
- Networking groups
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- Flavors of St, Martin and Private Group Tour Organizer will agree on all logistical information prior to the tour date. We take care to ensure every part of your private food tour experience runs smoothly so Flavors has a difficult time with last minute changes and alterations to agreed upon logistics. Make sure to express your needs and possible logistical challenges upfront.
- All private group food tours 4 hours in length and CANNOT be shortened. Private group tours are the EXACT same experience as General Public Tours only in a private setting with your own guide and JUST your group.
- Groups attending the Culinary Roadtrip larger than 20 people (max 40 guests) will be split into 2 smaller groups of 20 and staggered 30 minutes apart. Why? This way we can ensure an intimate, boutique experience for our guests while keeping our food orders and restaurant visits well controlled.
- Flavors of St. Martin has successfully worked around a number of dietary needs (note: we CANNOT accommodate diary allergies) and restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, gluten allergies), so please ask if we can accommodate yours. It will be difficult to accommodate them unless we are notified in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- Private Group Food Tours, like our Public Tours, are held rain or shine
- Private tours include all food, drink and gratuities.
Pricing and Reservations
- Private group tour tickets are sold on a tiered basis. Please fill out the form to the right, indicating group number and we’ll send you the price breakdown. All taxes, ticketing fees and guide gratuity will be included in the price per person so it is “one and done!” Keeping it simple for your group.
- No refunds are given for no-shows or last minute cancellations.
- Final headcount is due 7 days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, Private Group Tours are NON-REFUNDABLE. (In extenuating circumstances a conversion from purchase to a non-expiring, transferable gift card in the same value as the private tour can be made). If Flavors of St. Martin cancels your tour -due to weather, etc- we will try to reschedule. If we cannot, guests will receive a 100% refund.
Please see our FAQ section or email us if you have further questions. Flavors of St. Martin Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer to answer all questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.